Professional Resource Center
As an elder law office, we work with many long-term care professionals and consider ourselves part of the long-term care community. Not as an adversary, but as an advocate and resource for any long-term care professional that might have questions on how to best advocate for their residents, or have questions on the ever-changing landscape of our long-term care benefit system.
As a friend of our firm, you will have access to several value-added resources:
- www.RothkoffLaw.com (this website) ~ This online library is filled with articles, information, and resources for professionals and caregivers.
- Monthly Focus on the Professional Seminar Series – These monthly seminars provide up to date information on critical changes in the law regarding Medicaid, Veterans’ Benefits, etc. Click on this link to register for these seminars in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and connect with other long-term care professionals when you participate in these seminars.
- Publications ~ The South Jersey and Southeastern Pennsylvania Guide to Senior Resources and the Nut’s and Bolts Guide to Veteran’s Benefits offer valuable information regarding resources for you and your residents’ families. Click on this link to request that one or all of these guides be sent to you.
- Resource Library ~ Feel free to visit our resource library located in our Cherry Hill, NJ office containing brochures and pamphlets on all services related to seniors and those with disabilities.
- Educational programs, brown bag luncheons, and seminars on elder topics that matter to your team at your place of employment. Contact Stephanie Fisch, Director of Public Relations and Public Education, at 856-616-2923 or email her at email@example.com to book an in-service for your team. Continuing education credits for social workers, case managers, licensed nursing home administrators, and personal care/assisted living administrators are also available.
- Speakers Bureau ~ Our office can provide educational presentations on topics related to elder law such as long-term care planning, asset protection, advanced directives, Medicaid and Medicare to your residents and their families. Contact Stephanie Fisch, Director of Public Relations and Public Education, at 856-616-2923 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a presentation.
- A Referral to the Rothkoff Law Group ~ If you suspect that a family member’s well-being is being affected by the stress of caring for their loved one, we encourage you to refer them to us. We offer a variety of services, including asset protection, care coordination, care advocacy, and Life Care Planning that lighten the burden on family caregivers before, during and after the elder’s transition to long-term care inside or outside the home.
Click to “Like” us on our Facebook Page or connect with our team via LinkedIn.