Click to Download or Print PDF: Fall 2013
- The Ultimate Act of Love
- We’re on the Move! Here’s Our New South Jersey Office
- Rothkoff Law Group Named Top South Jersey Elder Law Firm
- The Importance of Quality Long-Term Care Planning Advice
ABOUT THE FIRM: ANNOUNCEMENTS
Jerry Rothkoff, Jacinda Graham and Joanne Solometo attended a veterans benefits seminar held in Bethesda, MD on October 19-20 sponsored by Veterans Benefits of America.
Jerry Rothkoff, Janie De Leon-Male, and Jennifer Cooley attended the Life Care Planning Law Firms Association’s annual meeting in Seattle, WA, on September 26-28. Janie was a featured speaker on “Using Your Care Manager to Market your Services.”
Jane Fearn-Zimmer attended NAELA’s annual conference on November 6-7 in Washington, DC.
Presentations and Seminars
- On October 3, Jerry Rothkoff presented a continuing education seminar on “Medicaid Case Studies” at Clare Estates in Bordentown, NJ.
- On October 10, Jerry Rothkoff spoke at a continuing education seminar on “Elderly Parent Caring for a Disabled Child” at Brightview Woodbury Lake in Woodbury, NJ.
- On October 15, Jane Fearn-Zimmer presented a “Medicaid Update” to the Burlington County Bar Association and spoke at the Abington Penn State campus on “PA Medicaid Update” on October 17.
- On October 16, Jerry Rothkoff presented a seminar on “Estate Planning Check Up” at the Simpson House in Philadelphia, PA.
- On October 17, Jerry Rothkoff was the featured speaker at a continuing education seminar at JFK-Stratford in Stratford, NJ on “Elder Law Hot Topics.”
- On October 23, Jerry Rothkoff spoke on “Elder Law Update” sponsored by Always Best Care at Einstein Medical Center, Montgomery County, PA.
- On October 29, Jerry Rothkoff presented a seminar on “NJ Medicaid” at Brendenwood in Voorhees, NJ.