Click to Download or Print PDF: Summer 2014
- Why Elder Law?
- New Powers of Attorney Law in Pennsylvania
- GAO Report Accentuates Need to Develop Broad-Based Long-Term Care Public Policy
- Rothkoff Law Group Named Best of South Jersey for Health Care Advocacy
- Rothkoff Law Group Gives Back to the Local Community
ABOUT THE FIRM: ANNOUNCEMENTS
Congratulations to our own Kara Lee, Outreach Coordinator, who was recently awarded a Certificate in Elder Care Coordination, after completing a 15-week on-line program of study offered in conjunction with the Stockton College Center on Successful Aging and the Life Care Planning Law Firms Association.
Attorneys Jerry Rothkoff, Jane Fearn-Zimmer, and Bryan Adler attended the NJ Elder Law Retreat, April 24-25 in Morristown, NJ.
Jerry Rothkoff attended the NAELA annual meeting in Scottsdale, AZ May 14-17, 2014. Jerry was a featured a speaker on “Starting a Life Care Planning Law Practice.”
Presentations and Seminars
- On April 24, Jerry Rothkoff presented a continuing education seminar on “Elder Law Hot Topics” at Cooper River West in Pennsauken, NJ.
- On April 29, Jerry Rothkoff presented on “The Affordable Care Act” to members of the public at AristaCare Cherry Hill.
- On May 20, Bryan Adler spoke to members of the general public on “NJ Medicaid Update” at Elmwood Hills in Blackwood, NJ.
- On May 21, Jerry Rothkoff presented to members of the St. Monica Eldercare program in South Philadelphia.
- On May 22, Jerry Rothkoff presented a continuing education seminar on “The Affordable Care Act” at Cinnaminson Center located in Cinnaminson, NJ.
- On May 28, Jane Fearn-Zimmer presented a webinar on “Assisting incapacitated adults and their surrogate decision makers” sponsored by Bancroft.
- On June 4 & June 14, Bryan Adler spoke on VA benefits at seminars at Sunrise Lower Makefield, PA and Arbors at Buck Run.
- On June 25, Jerry Rothkoff presented a continuing education seminar on “The Affordable Care Act” at ManorCare Yardley in Yardley, PA.
- On July 15, Jerry Rothkoff presented an in-service to the staff of Care One Harmony Village in Moorestown, NJ.