We are looking for a legal secretary/paralegal candidate to assist one of the attorneys in our Cherry Hill, NJ office. As our office focuses on Elder Law, the majority of the work this attorney does relates to estate planning documents, probate/estate administration, guardianships and Medicaid. The position duties include the following:
- Support attorney with legal correspondence including responses to memos and letters;
- Manage phone system including scheduling and confirming appointments and seminars, as well as networking events;
- File paperwork internally and externally including documentation filing with court house;
- Prepare legal documents such as deeds, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, guardianships, probate forms. Input client information into ILS program;
- Ensure all case documents are readily available for attorney;
- Proof read all documentation and cross references;
- Utilize Lexis Time Matters database;
- Assist in the management of cases including communicating with clients;
Candidate must be extremely organized, proficient in Microsoft Office, have the ability to handle high volume and changing priorities, and be comfortable working with individuals with strong personalities.
To apply today, please send your resume and cover letter to Jacinda Graham.