In addition to providing quality legal services, we aim to assist our clients and those who provide support to the elderly and disabled. We have prepared this list of Caregiver’s Resources in hopes to simplify your search for help and information. This is one step that we encourage you to explore for benefits available to seniors, those with disabilities, and their Caregivers.
Learn more and register at no cost on our Calendar of Events at the bottom of the page.
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Association of Retired People
- American Cancer Society
- American Music Therapy Association
- Brain Injury Association of New Jersey
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc.
- CONTACT Helpline of Camden and Gloucester Counties
- Delaware Valley Stroke Council
- Glaucoma Research Foundation
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Southern New Jersey
- National Association of Senior Move Managers
- National Parkinson Foundation
- Senior Citizens United Community Services of Camden County (SCUCS)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialists SRES
- The American Horticultural Therapy Association (AHTA)
- The American Occupational Therapy Association
- The Greater Delaware Valley Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- National Institute on Aging
- New Jersey’s Department of Health and Senior Services
- The New Jersey Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
Would you like to keep this list for your files? Click to Download and Print a copy for your records, as always we are here to answer any of your questions.
Don’t forget to request your FREE Senior Resource Guide for Southern PA and NJ, listing the areas best resources and their contact information, printed annually.