Rothkoff Law Group Announcement in Light of COVID-19
At Rothkoff Law Group we are open and we are meeting with clients in person and virtually.
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community are of the utmost importance. We recognize the concerns involving the spread of COVID-19, particularly to the population we serve.
As always, we are following sanitizing protocols within our offices to minimize the risk of exposure so we can continue meeting clients in our offices. However, we realize some may feel uncomfortable about meeting in person so are offering video consultation appointments using “Zoom”, or phone conferences via our conference bridge service. Zoom is an easy-to-use software that allows us conduct video conferences from your computer with or without a web camera. To participate in a Zoom conference, one of our team members will send you an email that contains a link. All you have to do is click on the link and the conference is initiated.
For those that prefer good old-fashioned telephone calls, we can utilize our phone conference bridge service to conference with you and family members.
If you have an appointment with us, or are scheduling one in the future and have concerns about coming into our offices, please inquire about how to schedule a video or phone consultation.
Considering these uncertain times, we recognize the need for healthcare advocacy has never been greater. We hope you will find some peace-of-mind knowing the team at Rothkoff Law Group is prepared to provide you with the same care advocacy and services as always. If you have any concerns or questions , please reach out to us. Thank you, as always, for your trust and confidence
Very truly yours,
Rothkoff Law Group
Jerold E. Rothkoff
What are we doing to protect you?
As the situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, the health and well-being of our clients and staff is paramount at Rothkoff Law Group. We have current measures in place to promote client and staff safety:
- Sick employees are required to stay at home.
- Routine Environmental Cleaning: All meeting spaces are routinely sanitized between client visits including frequently touched surfaces, chairs, and doorknobs.
- Social Distancing: The CDC defines social distancing as “remaining out of congregate settings, avoiding mass gatherings, and maintaining distance from others when possible.” Our multiple conference rooms allow us to meet with our clients in a comfortable environment while maintaining the CDC’s recommended distances.
- Virtual Meetings: Our current technology allows us to meet “virtually” with our clients who are unwell or who would prefer not to travel to our offices, see notes above.
- Virtual Care Conferences: For our clients that are in Nursing Home, Assisted Living or other facilities we are performing virtual care conferences.
We continue to advocate for our client’s and their families. Please be assured we are dedicated to working full time through this crisis and are here to serve our clients and community partners.