Rothkoff Law Group is seeking a dynamic, quick-thinking individual for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant position in its Cherry Hill office. The successful candidate will project a professional, welcoming image, possess strong communication skills, and must be comfortable managing high telephone call volume.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones, screen for information, and direct them to the correct employee.
- Greet visitors and direct them to a conference room if appropriate. Offer beverages.
- Generate Initial Consult letters for new clients.
- Schedule and confirm calls and appointments as directed.
- Reserve conference rooms in local and satellite office, ensuring notaries and witnesses are available, as needed.
- Send out No Appointment letters.
- Coordinate conference calls with team and clients using Conference Bridge.
- Copy client documents as they are dropped off and/or during appointments.
- Create new client folders for initial consults.
- Scan and link documents as necessary using Time Matters.
- Keep front lobby and conference room tidy and stocked with supplies. i.e.: business cards, candy, books, flyers, etc.
- Sort mail.
- Check voice mail and distribute messages as necessary.
- Order supplies when inventory is low.
- Order food for office events.
- Water plants.
- Unlock/lock front door at opening/closing.
Interested applicants – please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org