For over a decade, Rothkoff Law Group, formerly known as the Law Offices of Jerold E. Rothkoff, has been helping clients and their families respond to the legal, financial, physical and psychological challenges associated with the aging process in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
The Rothkoff Law Group includes hand-selected professionals who are passionate and dedicated to serving the elderly and those with disabilities.
Your Rothkoff Team includes:
- Three experienced Elder and Disability Law attorneys.
- Fourteen non-legal employees, including a former assisted living community relations director with more than 10 years of experience working in health care.
- Three geriatric care coordinators
- Two public benefits specialists who assist clients with the Medicaid application process as well as other community benefits.
- One Veterans benefits specialist who advocates for our Veterans and communicates almost daily with Veterans Administration to ensure that our ailing Veterans and/or surviving spouses gain access to the benefits to which they are entitled.
- One health insurance advocate who assists our clients in understanding their Medicare, Medicare HMO, and prescription drug coverage benefits.
- One community education specialist versed in the issues of the long-term care system and ready to meet your needs in identifying a staff member who could speak to your synagogue, church, or community group.
The Rothkoff Law Group is committed to giving you peace of mind as you plan for the future. Our office believes that dedicated and superior customer service and individualized attention can make this seemingly overwhelming process empowering and even rewarding.